IT-Logik was established in 2007; and we have more than 20 years combined experience in the IT sector providing a IT support services as well as hosted solutions and cloud-based systems.
We understand IT and the demands that come with ever-changing technologies. We are perfectly placed to deliver the optimal solutions for any sized business. We have also introduced in 2011 the new revolutionary cloud-based system, vDeskOnline, which uses the latest virtualization technology – Citrix XenDesktop, for a full virtual office experience.
We offer IT services all over the world; please get in touch and see how we can help you today and for the future.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All prices stated on the website are per month unless otherwise stated.
- Whilst we will always endeavour to give you accurate pricing on our website, there are no guarantees the price you see on the website will be the final price. The prices you see on the website should be for guidance use only.
IT-Logik statement on GDPR
As GDPR regulations come in to effect later on this year, IT-Logik would like to address our own position on GDPR, including how we comply in terms of handling personal data, and the services we offer.
What exactly is GDPR?
Put simply, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a piece of EU legislation that comes to effect on the 25th May 2018 for all EU countries.
It’s core aim is to establish a set of rules that define how we protect someone’s data. A lot of the regulations in GDPR are very similar to those found under The Data Protection Act. It only applies to you if you handle a EU’s citizens data.
It has also been suggested that the UK will continue to enforce GDPR after Britain formally leaves the European Union.
What IT-Logik have done to comply with GDPR in terms of Data
Current and future policies: The team at IT-Logik have reviewed current and future policies that are effected by GDPR and have enforced all necessary changes before the legislation comes in to effect. This has involved how we manage consent and creating an action plan that ensures we are complainant. We have ensured this action plan has been passed down to all members of staff that need to be aware of the legislation.
Data protection office: IT-Logik have appointed Peter Petrou to be the data protection office for IT-Logik.
Record keeping: IT-Logik have devised a document that clearly defines how we hold data, where it came from, and where we share the data.
Access to data: If we hold a persons data, that person has the right to request any information we hold about that person. IT-Logik will conform within the timeframes set by GDPR and ICO.
The right to be forgotten: If a person requests we remove any data in relation to themselves, we will do so in accordance within the rules set by GDPR. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Double opt in: The Marketing team at IT-Logik have agreed to implement a double opt in policy to ensure a person consents to us holding their data. This will be implemented at the start date of GDPR regulations.
Current Data: IT-Logik have already been in contact with all account holders who currently do not take any IT services from IT-Logik to inform them they are still a part of our email marketing. However, should you wish to opt out of receiving any communications they can do so by contacting us. Simply email email@example.com
Security: In relation to GDPR, all personal data that is tangible is stored securely either by lock and key / safe and only the Data Protection Officer has the authority to handle the data. In relation to digital data, all personal data held either onsite or off is kept securely with high grade level encryption, antivirus, anti malware and other protective features.
Data Breaches: Should a data breach occur, IT-Logik will comply with all the relevant rules set out by GDPR in terms of reporting to both ICO and the persons directly affected.
Our products and Services and how they are GDPR compliant for your business
vDeskOnline: Our very own in house Hosted Desktop service, vDeskOnline, encompasses the latest Cloud technologies to provide a virtual Hosted Desktop that looks and feels like a physical device. All Hosted Desktops are held off site in a secure Data Centre based in the UK to protect against physical Tier 3 data breaches. Furthermore we use 256 bit encryption to ensure maximum security against data breaches.
Hosted Exchange & Hosted Email Security (HES): Due to IT-Logik’s direct partnership with Microsoft, we can offer Exchange mailboxes that encompass various levels of security, including a domain access panel for account holders to make changes. Our Hosted Email Security service takes protecting your emails to a whole new level as it actively prevents malicious and SPAM emails from hitting your mailbox in the first place.
Antivirus / Anitmalware / Firewalls: For vDeskOnline clients, IT Support and other clients, we provide a range of software’s that help protect your devices from malicious software. Using one of these services is a key factor in assuring any personal data held on your devices are kept as securely as possible.
Web Hosting Services (including IT-Logik website, and affiliated websites): Assuming you have obtained an SSL from us, or another provider any data that is transmitted between a person and the website is secure. Our own website, including any affiliated websites, such as owncloud.it-logik.com, go.vdeskonline.com, all encompass SSL certification to ensure we keep your personal data safe and secure.
Cloud & Hosted Solutions: All of our Cloud and Hosted solutions we provide are either from Microsoft or a trusted and well established provider, we have received assurance from all of our providers that the services they provide conform with GDPR.
These services include Office 365, ownCloud, Online Backup Services, SharePoint, and Skype for Business.